Vote Yes for Equity, Quality and Safety.
Hand Deliver your ballot by Noon May 2.
It’s time to create Lawrence middle and high school environments that support personalized learning, student engagement, and success for ALL students.
Your YES vote on the mail-in ballot will:
- Fund $87 million in school improvements while supporting stable property values across the city.
- Give every middle and high school student a great place to learn.
- Support teaching the way kids really learn.
- Secure campuses and install high performance building systems.
Your ballot arrived last week. If you did not receive a ballot, or it found its way into the recycling bin, you can receive a new ballot at the County Clerk’s Office, 1100 Mass. St.
Hand Deliver your ballot today to one of these convenient locations:
- County Clerk’s Office: 1100 Mass. St.
- County Court House Drop Box: 1100 Mass. St. (parking lot)
- Treasurer Satellite West: 3000 West 6th Street, Dillons
- Treasurer Satellite South: 2000 W 31st Street, Suite B